The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

tag

I have been tagged by Phoenix Ritu &
Mamma Mia me a Mamma
The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
I would throw a fit
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
A palatial bunglow in the heart of the city, a world trip.. I could go on and on
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
I can't say it aloud here
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest, travel, property, give some to the husband for his business
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I did with on of the "best" friends.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Passed that stage
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
No choice in this matter right?
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Literacy
10. Do you lie?
Of course!
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Probably I will still be married to Chennai- boo hoo hoo
12. What’s your fear?
Don't want to tell and attract evil eye
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Bindaas!!!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich of course! If married and rich is not an option. Let's say Single, rich and having a torrid affair!
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one who will respond!! Well, I will think long term, the one who is more stable, the one who reciprocates my feelings and the one who is taller!
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No not everything, but definitely what is neccesary
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Forgive yes, but not forget. Will keep my guards up for future trouble always.
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship ( see 14 above)
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
Selecting only one is like blasphemy for a music lover like me.
20. I TAG ...
JLT
Andy
Gauri
Sue
How do we Know
Monika Ansh
Mama Mia

6 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Nice knowing you a bit better! ;)

Anonymous said...

I second Mamma Mia :)

How do we know said...

Oh u tagged me!! Nice!! I will try and do this tag asap! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

good &practical answers.

Monika said...

great answers. already done this tag though :)

Mama - Mia said...

honest answers!! :)

well i have laready done the tag!! :D

cheers!

abha