I had decided that I will never try to compare my babies with others. Never try to compare milestones & other development phases as each individual is unique.
But I find it hard to not to compare between my twins when I observe the following-
1. one is born with a hairy head & the other is nearly bald
2. One gets rid of the remainder of his cord on day 2 & the other takes a week to throw it off
3. one says mamma 1st & seems to swear at everyone when he is hungry/sleepy & the other yells tatatata & something that resembles "hey there".
4. one begins to crawl & the other is contend to lie down and play or at the most sit & grab at his brother's toys when his is out of reach
5. one is trying to stand & the other is not concerned
6. one has started cutting teeth & the other is blissfully toothless
7.one conveniently resembles me & the other his dad in looks, temperment & expressions
My doc said that I must be happy, not watch TV serials & not fight with hubby when I was carrying as it will affect the babies' disposition. But my both babies are of different temperment inspite of being born just a minute apart. Is all this heredity or can be controlled? Any views?