The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Did I Really Say That?

1. Once upon a time, a couple who were trying for a baby were sitting at the gyneac's room. She looked at the reports and said- looks fine, starting today you should try every alternate day....
She - Try What? "genuinely perplexed"
Doc- ??? Relationship!

2. Her Mom "supposedly / sarcastically exalting the virtues of Mr A"- He used to sleep in his mother's room when his Dad died!
She- Then how did he and his wife have a daughter some 10-11 months after his father's death?

3. She (on phone from Singapore airport, tears streaming down her cheeks)- the flight was 4 hours late and it is past midnight here.

Husband- You are ok naa? Why are you crying?

She- I did not get window seat also.

Husband- So what? What is the real problem now?

She-I had planned to go shopping and that's why I took the early flight and now all that is messed up.

7 comments:

Monika said...

lol :)

Indian Home Maker said...

ROTFL @ "She- Then how did he and his wife have a daughter some 10-11 months after his father's death?"

Mama - Mia said...

hehe!! keep talking!! its very entertaining!! :p

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Foot in mouthitis!!! I love this :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hehehe! Loved the last one...my heart when out to the 'woman'!!

Monika said...

lol !!! loved the last one me laso totally like hat i am going to delhi for my cousin's marriage for 4 days and there are 3 functions but i have made sure i have my shopping slot ;)

Cuckoo said...

You are good fun!