The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Factual Fiction- Host

I am going to be the perfect host when she comes. Inspite of the fact that she made me feel like an unwelcome guest.
I will make the best efforts for the meals. And not expect her to help in the kitchen. (She could dice the veggies and make tea though and make her famous gulabjamuns and help me make the pickles)
I will take her shopping to all the places I am sure she will love. (I will also do my pending shopping at the same time, I will have someone to guide me also while I select)
May be we could go sight seeing. (I have also never been to Mahabs before)
We will take her to the multiplex. (With so many of us, taking care of the kids will not be a problem)

2 comments:

The Kid said...

"I am going to be the perfect host when she comes. Inspite of the fact that she made me feel like an unwelcome guest."

Virodhiyaanaalum, veetukku vandha virudhaliye, virundhu vechu annupardhu,
tamizhar panpaadu :)

How do we know said...

hmm.. food for thot!