The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

On Ownership

Since it was time for bed, I switched off the TV, much to the annoyance of Ojas who was busy watching cartoons after being TV deprived for 3 whole hours during which I was watching a soppy tearjerker movie.
Ojas- Only you are watching TV. Ic ould not watch
Me- It is my TV I will watch. What's your problem
Ojas- crying loudly- it is not only yours... haaaaaaa, it is everybody's

Meanwhile the 3 men gang up saying none of us watched TV because Mamma was watching. She never lets us watch TV.

Aside said Tejas in a stage whisper- Dadda, actually only we 3 watch, Mamma never gets to watch. We are fooling her.

4 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Ooooh!! See, see! They know exactly what they're up to! These little ones, I tell you!

RS said...

Ah! See, the truth comes out in whispers :-)

Itchingtowrite said...

LOL!! they are the bosses

Prashan said...

Truth comes only from kids' mouths !