The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Travel Post

"19th July- My first post drafted on board a flight."
Traveling to Delhi by Jet. My row is vacant and I have the luxury of drafting my posts for the week. From the right is the sun streaming. I happened to glance to the left and saw an interesting sight for the 1st time. A circular patch of rainbow smiling through the clouds! A little hazy and getting smudged from time to time because of the cloud movement. For once I thought I was hallucinating. I wanted to check with one of the crew whether (s)he could see it but felt too silly to ask. Wish I had a camera to capture that.
A moment later I looked out again. I could not believe I have been twice lucky. I saw a tiny Indian aircraft speeding past in the opposite direction, at a much lower altitude!
================================================

Updated to add
Unfortunately I could not find myself near a net connection to post. Had a rewarding trip to Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore. Meeting the entire set of my clients at one go - many for the first time. A client commented- so when did you join? And when I answered, he said, yes that's when the quality of presentations went up drastically! Coming from an extremely cynical client, that was big!
We saw the CEOs of two of the companies. Most unassuming!
================================================
Did a lot of shopping in Gurgaon. My long time wish of shopping in Lajpat Nagar got fulfilled. Picked up a few patialas and clothes for Ojas & Tejas. Could have done more but for lack of space and the fact that I was travelling to other cities.
================================================
And I had completely forgotten that on 10th August I completed a year of blogging! Thanks Bheja fry for reminding me of that.
181 pots completed excluding this one- not bad by my standards!

12 comments:

Sunita said...

Seems like you have been doing a terrific job all around, the job, kids and the blog.
Hearty Congratulations!!! not a mean feat by any standards.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! on completing 1year with your blog! and you are doing a great job, managing work, home , twin-kids! Great!

timepass said...

Happy Birthday to ur Blog..I am amazed at ur energy levels as inspite of a full time job and twins, u have the time to blog...

Tharini said...

Congrats Itchy! Happy 1 year plus now. Keep going...

Anusha said...

wow! thats excellent..the 181 - I could barely manage a hundred. and lovely sight that rainbow in the sky must have been. happy 1st bday, blog!

the mad momma said...

congratulations!!! and you are tagged.

The Visitor said...

Hi Itchy - Happy anniversary!
I still remember the first post of yours that I read - Two women and a man or something like that.
Arty would also be having her anniversary shortly, if it is not over already.
I didn't keep track of mine, but I guess that it would've just passed.

Just Like That said...

Happy Anniversary and many many happy returns!:)

How do we know said...

Happy Anniversary and here's to many, many more posts!

WhatsInAName said...

Congratulations! :)
May you have many more!

Alan said...

I've seen the circular rainbows several times. They are pretty cool.

I see planes pass by all the time, which is OK. However, when we pass directly through a contrail I always wonder, how close was that?

Artnavy said...

am in delhi trow- hope to pick up some patialas as well- will callu

and CONGRATS on one yr and the compliments on the ppt