Cousin R discusses how he manages his weight.
I do yoga but I am unable to exercise sufficient control over my food intake. Anyway, I am managing to keep my weight constant…
…at 103 kg
Have your dietician figure out the daily calorie intake for you.
Identify the quantity of calories you take per day vs what you require per day. Also calculate the calorie deficit you need to create to ensure weight loss.
To achieve this deficit, work out a plan of fewer calories in (diet) and more calories out (exercise). Diet alone does not help in sustaining the weight loss.
Start with a 15-20% deficit from your current body weight and work towards your goal.
1. Replace full-calorie food with low-calorie options
2. Choose small servings
3. Eat slow-down foods - an orange instead of orange juice.
4. Drink lots of water
5. Follow a daily food plan -impulsive choices tend to be high in calories
6. Compensate for the occasional lapses in your next meal
7. Alter/ Increase the intensity of work out to avoid the body getting used to the same pattern