Sometime ago I was gripped with a fear that what if one day I wake up and find nothing to blog about?
I can just see my worst nightmare turning to a reality.
So why is it so dull here?
1. The kids are not doing anything fun to report here, no milestones, nothing- except shuttling back and forth to Pondicherry and naming their new cousin Donut.
2. The camera is unable to talk to the laptop- long story- don't ask- so until then all my photo posts have been put on hold.
3. Seriously, a lot of things have happened- we have completely redone the living room, painted the walls, bought new furniture, done some works of art and the kids have given good poses for the camera but all of those good pics that can be easily translated into photo posts are just locked in the camera chip.
4. I cannot post anything on my weight and diet because I am not losing any weight
5. We haven't visited any new eating place - except Once upon a pirate in the Besant Nagar beach- nice place- with pirate theme decor, treasure chests and all. Multicuisine.
6. I haven't been travelling or shopping
7. The only thing I am doing is reading and this blog is fast threatening to become a book review blog so I am refraining from posting about them
8. My garden is in shambles- the painters have completely damaged my plants- and the paints have dripped over them - I cannot distinguish my plants from one another, pots are damaged, plants are dying- I have no energy to confront the painters and am silently waiting for them to complete the painting work so that i can get it back in mint condition again.
9. I have been watching movies weekend after weekend but have no real motivation to write about them- we watched Kites- a thriller love story- Lifecell gave us complimentary tickets in PVR. PVR could have better A/C by the way!
10. And offcourse last but not the least- even my dear readers are not leaving their opinion behind!! sob sob