The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 06, 2010

May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss

Is funny...very very funny. And written by The Great Bong in such a conversational matter of fact tone that it seems as if the author is talking to us.
The book is very contextual so those who are not aware of India, Bollywood, rituals, culture may not really be able to appreciate it.
His detailing about his observations is admirable and the humour indepth!
I loved the Wedding chapter the most - it had me rolling on the floor.
And the 5 things I hate most had me nodding my head in agreement.
Go read it- it's fun..

3 comments:

Praveen said...

you seem to be reading all books written by bloggers :)

Read Sidin's DORK?

The Reading Corner said...

LOL praveen- yes I did... .just ticking off a list of blogger books thats all- I hav a stash of non blogger books also waiting to be read

beingzaraandzidan said...

Nice blog! ur twins are cute. Nice names. I am an indian mum staying in dubai. Do visit me if u have time. Its always nice to meet new blogger mums.