1. When you ask the blogger about a dinner or an event or a party, (s)he will more often than not tell you - I have already posted about it, read it on the blog".
2. The blogger will have posts organised and scheduled for auto posting and at any given point of time there are atleast 3 posts on schedule and many more on draft.
3. The said committed blogger will be on the look out for blogging opportunities at all times and be fully prepared with camera / phone camera always. Often will fret for days if a photo was missed and therefore the post is not complete in her/ his opinion. If anonymous, will take care to click pictures in profile or with face hidden so that it is bloggable. At some points, will never have proper photos- only bloggable ones.
4. Will chide close friends and relatives for not visiting and commenting on the blog.
5. Will forward related posts to relevant people - just incase they haven't already read it.
6. Will be ever-ready to go for experiences or take time from busy schedule to explore a little know store or even organise stuff for the sake of blogging.
7. Will note down blogworthy stuff for posterity if the computer is not handy at that moment.
8. Will be such a committed scribe that even friends will say- never mind, I will check the blog tomorrow to know what happened (in the party)
9. When asked on dates of some milestone or incident, the blogger will not try to recall, instead, will straight check in the blog for the details.
10. Will do craft work/ cooking/ open gifts stage wise and keep photographing every stage for the sake of the blog post.
11. It will serve as an alternate means of communication - may even be easier to elicit a response via the blog than the phone from the blogger
Add on to the list please....