This tag had been doing the rounds and I was waiting to take it up on this day.
So very quickly, these are the nicest things the husband has done for me.
1. Cherish the very things on myself that I hate - my tummy for instance- even go to the extent of saying that he married me for that reason
2. Never ever going for boys only night- even decided to ditch a stag party for us
3. Come with me for every Hindi movie I drag him to and not forcing a "Madrasi" movie on me- and even proactively rent Hindi DVD's
4. Being the Vacuum Manager of the home and never hesitating to clean up the home when the help has vamoosed
5. Being a good Dad (I was shocked that you could wash the kids' bums more expertly than me- I mean, that is not allowed.. Mamma is supposed to be better in all these stuff)
6. Eating what I cook and even better for liking bread, fruits and maggie without any additions.
7. Being my advocate when I do the dinners- for proudly presenting and describing what I cook to the guests
8. Being my "social" support- The success of my social gatherings are largely because you are a good conversationalist- Forget that you may just manage to talk the pants off other people!
9. Coming with me to my blog parties
10. Participating actively in my shopping
11. Getting me correctly fitting jeans & trousers-now that's a feat I must say
12. Coming with me for all doctor appointments
13. Always encouraging me in my work- even when I want to give up
13 good things about you this 13th of August
Happy Birthday Darling... Here's wishing you success in your venture!