The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Crazy Containers

A tabletop chutney bowls set planted with fast growing plants
A plastic cup planted with "those plants that spill over the planters and trail down"

A steel vessel with a hole Asian painted and planted with fast growing plants (same as the cup)
A boost flask with a clip - clipped onto the garen gate and planted with a nine o'clock rose - waiting for it to flower though!A cracked borosil jug houses the money plant
a mithai ka matka planted with the ultra slow grower succulent


Terracota cup with lucky bamboo stalks


Well, a clay chulha planted with an ornamental plant. A discarded loofah tied around the open gap...

Yet another strange vessel that found its way into my home - it has a moneyplant - in the kitchen

9 comments:

VJ said...

great way to recycle.. good work !!

Anonymous said...

loove those containers. The odd assortment just adds character. Memories of each made special.

Monika said...

& I thought that I was the odd one........lol. I too have an assortment like the above, albeit less artistic.
Loved each piece.

Swaram said...

So innovative and what a way to reuse. Loved all of them :)

How do we know said...

Amazing!! totally cool ithchy!

Phoenixritu said...

I like! Am gonna do it too

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks ladies....
phoenix/ monika- pics pls..

Lavs said...

Hey, this is ultra cool..How do you find time for all this? Next time I come to your home I am checking out your plants..last time I could not do so because of my fussy little one, sigh!

Unknown said...

awesome...am inspired now :)