STATUTORY WARNING- Ok guys, here is a yucky post. Read only if you can stomach it & promise you won’t think I am an ick person…
I have done intensive research on the fine art of nose digging. People dig their nose as if they were doing normal things like sneezing or coughing. With all due respect to views otherwise, this really yucks me. I remember reading somewhere that nose picking is quite therapeutic and de-stressing. Anyways, my observations-
1. The Hidden Agenda- holds the newspaper with one hand, hides his face completely behind it and digs with the other hand
2. The Sculptor- digs out the boogies, rolls it between the finger and thumb to create various shapes
3. The Sportsman- Makes the boogie into balls and rolls it around
4. The Public Display Artist- Can pick the nose in an open forum, in front of anybody
5. The Pick Flick- Picks the nose & flicks the boogie away in any direction
6. The Daring- does not follow the adage- People who live in glass houses should not throw boogies- sits in his all glass cabin and digs away to glory
7. Twist & Turn- Twists the nose while digging
8. The Rapist- digs real deep, vigorously
9. Hide & Seek- Rolls away the boogie & then picks it up again to re-roll if there is none left in the nose. Will be annoyed if he cannot find it
10. Disguiser- will be picking the nose when alone but if someone walks into the room, he will pretend he was just scratching his nose or rubbing his face- well the secret is out if the boogie happens to get stuck onto his face. Eeeow!
11. Regional Manager- The finger/ hand is always in that region of face where the nose belongs- and you will never realize how swiftly the finger will dig in and come out.
12. Shop till you Drop- they will dig and drop it in you cubicle at times- I have many times followed the descent of the boogie when the offender is leaning at my cubicle wall and talking.
13. Side business- They dig and then fold their hands and drop it down daintily- just today a lady co-traveler in my office van did it- I changed my seat immediately-Well early morning you can’t have boogies falling on your dress- absolutely unacceptable!!
14. Leisure Hobby- will not do it in public but once he is back home he will do it relaxingly much to the disgust of the family members
15, My favourite- The altruistic- these are the mothers/ fathers who willingly clean up the unwilling noses of their babies- I am one of those!! And can feel the relief my babies must feel after the clearing!! (BTW, I have seen an infant nose cleaner in Lifestyle stores. Works on suction principle- Has anyone tried it? Please give a product review.)