The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Tagged

I have been Tagged by Has to Be Me
I have to list out as per the questions in her 2nd post . So here goes.

3 Smells I love:
1. Perfumes 2. Sunshine (Believe me it smells) 3. Any Food

3 Smells I hate:
1. Dustbin odour 2. outside Aavin milk factory 3. drainage smell

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
1. Student 2. Fragrance Selecting & Marketing 3. Wife & Mom

3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Jaane bhi do yaaron 2. while you were sleeping 3. Munna bhaai MBBS (with the english translation – I speak hindi but I like the way it has been translated on the DVD)

3 Fond memories:
1. When I got my first job
2. When I got a letter from Rajiv Gandhi when I was a kid
3. My pregnancy

3 Jobs I would love to have:
1. Writing for a Magazine 2. Mystery Shopper 3. Librarian- so that I can read all books

3 Things I like to do:
1. Read and munch on snacks 2 shop – actual or window 3 Net surfing

3 Of my favorite foods:
1. Salted snacks- Lays Chips/ Haldiram aaloo bhujia/ Peanuts 2. Sweets- gulabjaamun/ cakes 3 Non veg

3 Places I would like to be right now:
1. Switzerland 2. London 3. Paris

3 Things that make me cry:
1. Fight 2. Losing an argument 3. Disappointment

I tag art navy, usha, apu, vinay.

11 comments:

Usha said...

Interesting! so now with the festival season you must be eating all your favorite things.
You got a letter from Rajiv Gandhi- wow! for what?
Will do the tag by today evening

Keshi said...

Sunshine smells ha..cool! :)

Rajiv Gandhi wrote u a letter? WOW!

Keshi.

Itchingtowrite said...

hi usha, keshi- i was in 5th & he was my favourite. I had written to him not expecting a reply-but he did! he even answered my simple school girlish queries.. added aphoto & biographical sketch as per my request. maybe one day I shud feature it as a post!

Has to be me said...

Cool tag....neat finish! Hmmm ur job as a fragrance selecting & mktg sounds damn interesting! So I guess u have a sharp nose eh?!! ;p

Good 2 note abt RG. Sure u shd post abt it.

Me too has a sweet tooth like ya! :)

Hip Grandma said...

could you give details abt the letter from Rajiv Gandhi??Nicely done tag.

Itchingtowrite said...

has to be me- thanks- yes the job does require a good nose.
hip grandom- I will try to scan and post it as a blog. i was in class 5 and wrote to him just for fun and got a reply

Anonymous said...

Letter from Rajiv Gandhi ?? Can u tell us about your achivement....

And the movie Jane bhi dho Yaroon is the best i have atched !!

Twisted DNA said...

Nice tag! Sunshine has a smell, huh!

mommyof2 said...

Nice:-) I still have to do this one.. maybe next post..:-)

Itchingtowrite said...

vin- no achievement. just wrote to him for fun
TDNA- believe me it has - just like how rain has!!\
mommy - will wait for urs

apu said...

hey girl, so sorry havent done your tag :)) I enjoyed reading yours though!