The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

My Views on Women's Day

errrr
Forget it, I am just not cut out for writing such stuff. Instead let me just write what I did today which I do anyway irrespective of it being women's day or not.

Just wore a nice dress with this jazzy dupatta which made me feel instantly good about myself...

...because I was going out for lunch with friend AD.

We did lunch - where else- at Barbecue Nation and stuffed our faces until full.

In the evening, I am meeting another friend NS- funny thing is that it is more like a playdate- and funny because all our life we have been having so called play dates with each other and now we are doing the same with our children.

And I am also reading Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron and appreciating the making of a well loved comedy.

3 comments:

Hip Grandma said...

Happy Women's day Riti.Glad you got to meet friends. Real nice way of celebrating the day.

How do we know said...

wow.

Itchingtowrite said...

Thanks so much! same to u