The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help..My Blog is Becoming a Toilet Humour Blog

When I commited myself to write about the kids a little more than 3 years ago, I never imagined that I would be writing toilet humour after every few posts...
Boyzzz ....
So sample this
Since Ojas was having the loosies we did not send him to school the day they were going for a park visit.
Ojas throws a tantrum at home when he heard Tejas saw a crocodile at the park.
Ojas- Humko crocodile dekhna thaa (I wanted to see a croc)
Mamma- you were having loosies naa? and there is no toilet in the park. You would have to do potty in the coroc's mouth then. Just imagine.

Ojas lets the matter pass.
Half an hour later.....

Tejas was jumping all over me as I was lying down apparently taking a rest.
I catch hold of Tejas feet in a crocodile grip and say I am a croc, I have caught you.
Tejas struggles.
Ojas- tum crococodile hai? (are you a crocodile/)
Enthu Mamma- yes arrrrrrrr I will eat you
Ojas- tries to reconfirm- tum crocodile hai
Enthu Mamma hasn't cottoned on- yes...aaaaarrrrr
Ojas- does the undescribable before positioning his bum over my open mouth- as you said where I should do "it" if I wanted to go in the park.......

7 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Hahahaha! He sure is a handful! I'm hoping he did not actually do it in your face! :D

Gayatri said...

- lol :)
- U asked for it dame :D

Praveen said...

ROFL
hope he didn't do it?!
Now I know why people say;
"Watch your words when you talk to kids".

R's Mom said...

Hahahahahah! Thats so funny!

Devasena Hariharan said...

Had a hearty laugh reading this. Cute

Phoenixritu said...

OMG! This is a ewwww and ROFL post! Got a stitch in my stomach laughing on it

Monika said...

Lol......:)