1. We are buying "useful" gifts for each other and even sometimes not buying
2. More often, we are eating at home...more-for-less-cost-than-hotel. We are still doing it, but a lot less. And to top it all, we are actually believing that the home-made one is a lot better than what we eat outside!
3. We are buying clothes like once or twice in a year- and preferably alone without the other offering any opinion
4. We are not fighting over remote- and when we do that like once in a year, the kids gain since we both put cartoon as a result and walk away from the TV
5. We are also watching cartoon
6. We are over excited about the range of children's Cds we purchased
7. We have not watched movie together after putting the kids to sleep this year at all
8. We go to the movie with the kids otherwise not
9. We are doing our walks/ badminton sessions separately and are not on each other's head forcing the other to join
10. Our best recreation is spending time with neighbours
11. After fights we do not bother to make up. The husband has the audacity to start off as if nothing happened and doesn't even bother to notice that I am sulking.
12. We are even sometimes calling each other Dadda or Mamma
Happy 6th Anniversary Dadda!