The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

This is the Only Way...

...I can somewhat fool Ojas & Tejas
Distract them when I want to go out using Duggi/ snack.
When I come back, I accuse them- tum kyon jaaya/ (why did you go (out)?)
They answer- Hum kahin nahin gaya, hum kitchen mein hain/ hum duggi saath khel rahe hain..
(I did not go anywhere, i was in teh kitchen/ playing with Duggi)

Ojas- crying- I want to get out of the car.
Mamma- first wear your sandals
Ojas- still crying and seriously saying- woh to kaua le gaya (the crow has taken the sandals)
Tejas- pointing at himself- yeh kaua hai? (am I a crow?)
Now why did he take it so personally?

7 comments:

Choxbox said...

they are a hoot!

Mama - Mia said...

they are just too cute! and always have an answer! :D

cheers!

Ratzzz said...

yeh kaua hai? seriously.. ur kids are adorable... they provide me with my supplement of vitamin-smile..thanks..

Monika said...

Aww..so cute

How do we know said...

ha ha ha!! i like it that he took it so personally!

Just Like That said...

LOL at the kauwa repartee:-D

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

ROFTL! Love the indignant 'kauwa' response!