Cardamom suggested I do something on Orkut- so here goes...
1. I understand Orkut is to search out old friends- Well, whichever friend I need to be in touch with – I already am and others- I don’t want to.
2. Orkut is a forum to make new friends- Arrey it is becoming difficult for me to manage and do complete justice to my new friends (both 1 –sided and otherwise) in blogland- proof- the growing list of “Oft visited” sites on my blog- how will I manage the new Orkut ones.
3. Why should I Orkut- Why should I blog has answers but Why should I orkut is not giving me answers
4. Beyond 1 & 2 above, I don’t understand what Orkut is all about – well that’s out in the open now- till now I used to tell everyone that I don’t have time
5. I don’t want to become fat or poor- if bad bad server no donut for you screen keeps coming to me even once a day, I can bet I will buy and eat a donut that same evening
6. And of course- I don’t have the time- my blog posts are suffering already
New Company Update
Finally I have arrived
I have made a live client presentation. But I felt that I was blabbering in the air as I have not yet got the grip on the subject.
Just completed a huge omnibus presentation on one subject and feeling really good after the boss said "well done". Some of the fundas got appreciated.
Pressure on me- to completely learn the market details and get it on the finger tips as soon as possible.
As they say- a month is over and so the honey moon period ends.
An observation- the formats, some of the words and even pictures are same as what I used in my previou company. So someone out there has been shifting jobs and circulating similar formats form one company to another!!