I could have shopped more,
...if only I had the space to carry them all. Blame it on Air Deccan's luggage limits.
...if only the kids would have agreed to stay at home and give me a few precious hours to shop hop.
...if only I had more sickness free days...Blame it on the Patna water that definitely causes stomach problems.
Anyway, to sum it all up...
A break helps in more ways than one can think of.
Other things that help to revive, pep you up when you are feeling low or bored...
- Shopping- tops my list, even window shopping helps.
- A lunch / afternoon date with a friend / group of friends- especially if you bunk office for that. Fodder for the stomach and the gossippy tongue
- A vacation
- Blogging and blog hopping/ net surfing
- Parlour visit
- Giving multiple dress material to the tailor for stitching, fixing up the patterns for each and then getting them back
- A solo time at the coffee shop
- Cathing up on the phone with mom or friends or relatives
- Late night gossip sessions
- A random book especially some fiction with a pack of snacks
- Spring cleaning your cupboard, finding long lost clothes and recycling them or discarding the non-useable ones