The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Recharge Faster

 

 

A very catchy jingle welcomes us when we watch the new airtel app ad. It is about shaking to hear the sound of money and savings and that definitely got my antenna up.

 

My Airtel App brings convenience at your fingertips. Today, most of our work including bill payments, shopping, connecting with people and also talking on phone is done through one instrument which is the mobile phone. The more my service providers offer, the better and smarter I get in dealing with my daily issues.

 

"The My Airtel App with its simple and intuitive design helps manage all DTH, Broadband, Prepaid & postpaid services in one place. There are offers for post paid and pre paid users and it helps pay your bills, recharge your DTH, track account usage, track service requests, buy products, and add your family & friends' numbers"

 

All features are currently available on Android. IOS release - coming soon and it cannot be soon enough because that is what the need of the hour is.

 

The download process is easy and can be done fast.

 

The top best features that I like about the MY Airtel App are as follows-

 

1)    Recharging DTH because that is something we always forget and when we are out of station and are out of sight and out of mind, it helps us be on track on our recharges so that we get uninterrupted supply at home and the Mother in Law is not annoyed at being cut off from her favourite serials. And most importantly, these are quick. That is the best thing about these.

2)    The sound of savings, the recharge benefits, coupon, free surprise. Anything that is free is the best and I like that best. Amazing to be able to save money by just shaking my piggy bank, err My Airtel Money

3)    The I Want to feature which saves my frequent recharges and bill payments on my homescreen is also extremely interesting as it helps me shorten my transaction time after the first transaction that I have done. Now I can repeat my frequent recharges on the go and do not need to refer to any data. A very secure, safe and fast method of doing the jobs that is necessary and important but highly uninteresting. Most importantly, one can auto log in which saves the hassles of remembering passwords.

 

 

My wishlist

What more can My Airtel app give me?

 

I would love to have new features and facilities updated on my finger tips.

 

Keep me excited about what more you can give me.

 

Make it faster than fast.

 

Can I book gas through it?

 


Go to the link to experience the new features from airtel app.

 

http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

No comments: