2. When you find it hard to do dumb charades for movies of today while the kids find it very easy
3. When your sons are figuring out DVD buttons better than you
4. When you cannot figure out what is so good about books like the Twilight series or as Sue says what's so good about the hero in the movie
5. When your kids can broadly figure out the story of the movie Water Horse and your husband cannot
6. When you cannot fathom what is so exciting about a lollypop that you are ready to eat it the first thing in the morning and when you say ugghh to stuff like lacto toffee, poppins and white chocolate and fall in love with dark/ bitter chocolate
7. When you realize that you have forgotten all the rules of Ludo and are unconcerned when your sons move your "gotis" back by a dozen sections
Any one ready to take up the tag? Apologies to Olay jee though!