The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Thank You

For this....

The Hip and rocking Hiphopgmom says ITW for being the charming mother of not one but two 'little delights' and the free-spirited wild child Mom M4
I am truly honoured to say the least.
This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I pass this award to

kiran
Justlikethat
moppet'smom
dottie
mama mia
cuckoo

And some more...

The versatile Monika bestows the Certified Honest Blogger Award

which I pass on to-

Sue

Yet Some More...

Cool Dipali
honours me by saying that my blog is cool! saying- writes not only about her delightful twins, but practically anything under the sun that happens to interest her.

And I pass on the cheer to
MayG
Rads
Poppins Mom
Tharini

13 comments:

Monika said...

congrats for the awards :)

dipali said...

Congrats and thank you!

Tharini said...

Aww. Thanks so much Itchy. Pleased as punch to be thought of in this context! :)

Unknown said...

Mucho honoured love.

Mama - Mia said...

thankgoo!! :)

cheers!

abha

Sue said...

:) This I'll accept. Honest I am! Thanks.

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Aww thanks Itchy !

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear, I am glad to be thought of as honest.

OMG I have to acknowledge the awards myself

mayG said...

yayy!
*suddenly feels very cool*

thanks itchy, you just made my day!!

psst! ..you're one of the coolest I know though :D congrats on your awards!

Devasena Hariharan said...

Congrats & Thank-You dear!!!

Inexplicably said...

Congrats ! Shoa dem off !

rads said...

Congratulations! That's three in a row. :-)

Thanks girl, don't quite know what's cool about my blog, but this is my 3rd one too. Thanks again. Am floored this time. :)

DotThoughts said...

muchas gracias, mi amiga. honored!