1. Taking leave from office and going shopping/ parlour- playing the truant lends a strange sort of pleasure and excitement to the whole expedition
2. Reaching a destination in less than the usual time- even if it is just a margin of 5 minutes, I feel good
3. Collecting data even if it is not of any use to me- I feel learned after doing it
4. Catching any of my favourite song while channel surfing or on the radio-even if I have it on a CD. Also if I am listening to it on the CD / in the car just before going out, I just cannot switch it off before the entire song is finished playing
5. Changing the monthly calendar page- makes me feel fresh and the new picture gives a good feeling
6. Completing a project much before deadline
7. Buying / eating something at dirt cheap price/ sale/ offer even if I don’t need/ want it- If I don’t want to buy it I like to force someone else to buy it for themselves- gives me a sense of satisfaction that the offer was there and someone utilized it
8. Exhibitions of any kind. Until last year there wasn’t a single one which I had not gone to.
9. Making hubby drop me to work
Readers- you could take it up as a tag!!