The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A cool site

Came across http://mocomi.com/

A cool children's mag online
Its really cool, especially the videos on various themes based on science like  germination, Continental drift. There are some fun ones like how to draw a dog also and each page has educational stuff as soon as you land on it.

For example I clicked the GOTO button on the top right corner and it led me to their videos page

As i scrolled the page I saw a section with facts on fingerprints. It was like a scroll along bar.
There were jokes, quizes and facts

There is a video on the History of the Indian Rupee and another one on facts about bumps and bruises.
Unlimited topics I must say.

The only thing is you need to register and I did not really do it. So I wonder what more goodies await if I take the trouble to register!!!


No comments: