The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reading

I always say God played a cruel joke on me. He raised my hopes in the beginning that my kids love books and suddenly last couple of years they didn't want to look at books at all.

Much to my despair.

However last week, I noticed that

Ojas was busy reading a newspaper.

And that he was forcing me to buy a goosebumps book.

He waited patiently till last Saturday and there we were at the shop and both kids spent a good 20 minutes selecting the titles they wanted plus asked for Geronimo books.

I really thought they wouldn't read but they were reading them. Largely it is psychological presence of the book but I can still hope now....

Let me not count my chickens too quickly though.

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one...... Wanted to share some stuff with y.. we have variety of sarees and stuff.Damn impressed. Check it out if you can.

http://www.g3fashions.in/women/sarees/printed-sarees/1-15-107.html