The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Resident Taster

Tejas must have eaten melon just once till date.
The other day he asked me for watermelon juice and Ojas asked for watermelon + musk melon juice.
The balance of this juice, I poured into Tejas' glass. He took a sip and said- melon jaisa taste hai!

Not easy to fool him in the taste and smell department- like his Mamma!

While on teh topic of fruits- this year is alphonso discovery one. I have eaten the same from Mumbai, and Chennai both- unlike usually I prefer not to take the low quality alphonso.
But my heart still beats for Himsagar, that I discovered a couple of years ago and Langda of course.

We also bought Lichis at teh criminal price of Rs 150/ kg. The kids love it. Not as good as the red, juicy, luscious ones you get in Patna though. :(

1 comment:

Sue said...

Catching up on your posts at last.

Got an award for you: http://sunayanaroy.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatility-motherhood.html

:)