The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Ojas Tejas Brand of Toilet Humour

Tejas- Ojsa, come to the other room and Paati will draw for you, otherwise I will show my lengu to you...proceeds to flash at Ojas

Ojas- I will not come, I will stay near Mamma, you go and show lengu to Paati.

--------------------------
The bed creaked as Ojas & Tejas jumped on it.
Ojas- Mamma, what sound is this
Me- bed is f @rting
Ojas is found bent double from the top of the bed and looking on the underside of the bed
Me- What are you doing?
Ojas- I am checking if bed is doing potty

6 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahahaha!!! These are hilarious!

R's Mom said...

oh God they are so so cute :):) Checking if the bed is doing potty...thats hilarious :)

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

That was just too hilarious!

Poppy said...

Howlarious! Boys will be boys na?

Uma said...

ROTFL!

Itchingtowrite said...

;)!!!