The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brilliant

Thanks Monika, Ansh & Minka for the award of brilliance!
Here's what she has to say about me-
"My day begins with reading here posts. I love the humor with which she writes about her adorable sons Ojas & Tejas & other things in life. "
And this is what Minka says-
Because I love the way she logically arranges her thoughts and I love the factual fiction and Tiny thoughts series. In fact I even wrote one in her comments section right on Itchy's blog
The Brilliant Weblog Award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they have been awarded with the ‘Brilliant Weblog’ award. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional) to.

I award-

4 comments:

Monika said...

congrats... truly well deserved

~nm said...

Thanks so much girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Really? You think I'm brilliant? Coming from a blogger who's so obviously wll-loved and respected for her views, this really means a lot to me. Thank you! I'm very touched, truly!