The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dear Delhi

Landed sometime ago in Delhi. Having a meeting plus a day of shopping tomorrow with the regional boss. While I really don't subscribe to the whole thing, as long as it gives me a trip to delhi, I welcome it.
Funny to note that drivers leave their cabs in neutral to enable pushing further to make way for more cars. Our cab got stuck in a corner and there was a pushing shoving episode of 3 cars and finally the last car was backed bumper to nose into a swift, to enable us to move out.
Well, I love Delhi for what it stands- an amalgamation of cultures, shopping opportunities and vastness.
2 days of delhi awaits. Here I come

1 comment:

Indian in NZ said...

interesting! I love Delhi too - never miss it on my trips to india!