The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

Ojas & Tejas Update



The highlight of last week has been Hubby quitting his job (finally) and concentrating completely on the business. Finally he can see a changed me.. Me not cribbing when he is working late or going for client meetings at odd hours and on weekends. It's for us and not anyone else he is working now.

The flip side is that his brand new Innova, Blackberry, and his Laptop go back to the office, I need to ensure that there is sufficient food at home for there are no more Sodexho coupons, and perhaps no more abroad trips & thereby frequent flier points for quite sometime now and therefore no more cheaper diapers from abroad...and no chocolates either! The perks of a regular job apart from the so called assured salary at the end of the month!! All for good I hope!

===========================================
Ojas & Tejas Update
1. They love pretending to put deo- hold the can near the underarms and say “tss tsss”
2. When we ask where is buttocks., they give a smart rap on it
3. I have recorded their crying on my phone. When I play it back to them, they kiss it
4. Hubby lay on his stomach and asked them to massage his back. Ojas wanted to do the same for me. He instructed me to turn on my tummy and lie flat and proceeded to massage
5. At night, I put the milk bottle in my cupboard and don’t give them until they are dressed and ready to sleep. Last night I asked them to come to the room to sleep and have milk, Ojas straight away went to the cupboard and said Baatoo (Bottle)
6. When I said Beta, Ojas responded Bataaa
7. They drink water from the glass using a spoon, creating the most annoying mess.

8. I was giving Tejas a wash. He showed me his hands and said “kai” meaning wash my hands also.
9. They can recognize crow and call it Kaa Kaa
10. When I gave then cold water, they correlated it to Ice
11. I switched off the light of the room and pretended to close the door, expecting them to rush out. But they smartly switched on the bedside light and continued their game

6 comments:

Something to Say said...

good luck to your hubby for his business venture...
and great update on the twins...

Still Searching said...

Btw, in case I haven't mentioned this earlier, your twins are very cute! :))

Maggie said...

Isn't it amazing when you see the ideas click in their head? Switching on the light to continue their game, and calling cold water ice... it's so cool. The other day, Moppet looked at my watch and said 'cla' (clock). I was so amazed.

Btw, don't know if I told you - love the new look (especially like the jigsaw :-)

Good luck to your hubs!

The Visitor said...

Itchy, Best wishes to your HD for his business. :)

~nm said...

Your kids sound just sooooooooo adorable! The antics they do are really so cute and funny!

Hope your hubby reas gold in business and that you also give us treats from them *wink* ..hehehe

BTW, what business is he into?

Anonymous said...

". I switched off the light of the room and pretended to close the door, expecting them to rush out. But they smartly switched on the bedside light and continued their game" - LOL! so cute! they do make 'em smarter these days, no? :-)

off-topic, I love this new flower thingie instead of my usual mouse pointer!! :-) very girlie, and me totally likey! :-)