The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Robot

Brother- we are going to see Ravan
Me- Why raavan? so late? See Robot
Brother - We are going to see Ravan dahan
So I finally gt to see Eindhran (Tamil). Not that it made a difference- Especialy because I could follow most of the dialogues and especially because- where were the dialogues?
I loved the dances most of all. Loved the songs Pagal Anukan and Killimanjaro. The songs lose the mystery in Hindi. In Tamil to me it was a mysterious jabble with exotic dance moves so it suited each other. In hindi, it loses some of that touch.
The story was no big deal. In the end the villain proves to be right and that did not gel with my expectation that the hero is always right! The ending left me a bit dissatisfied.
But overall a total timepass.

3 comments:

Devasena Hariharan said...

when i heard abt this film, I just wondered that a person, more or less equal to my father;s age is acting..I didnt want to see it..

but it looks that the film is interesting.

Subha said...

It's Kadal Anukal :)

Itchingtowrite said...

subha- thats the hindi version i am talking of!