Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Armed against odour
The go natural obsession now includes the following
-neem leaves in cupboards to ward against insects
- a pot of baking soda to remove bad odours especially near the dustbin
- cute baby socks filled with charcoal to remove moisture especially to prevent mould on my leather bags and damp smell in the cupboards especially where bed linen are stored.
Useful for bathroom cabinets too.
- used coffee grounds on bottles to deodorise and spread good aroma
- I am also adding coffee grounds to my compost pile
- plan to fill coffee grounds in a stocking and use as car air freshener. Perhaps add a few vanilla drops.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)