The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Gifts

Tejas to me- Mamma, I will go to Odyssey (note the shop of his liking) with Dadda and buy you a gift.
And will go with you to shop and buy something for Dadda. May be a jeans.
He likes watch also very much.

Me- what will you buy for me.
Tejas- I will not tell you. I will tell Dadda

Dadda- Ojas, what gift are you giving to Mamma
Ojas- I already gave. That Story...(with an indignant look)

Hubby and I decided that the Fossil watch he got for me is the birthday gift and the shoes I bought for him a few days ago is my birthday gift for him.
We are cheap that way.

Tejas- Mamma, will you call those people who came for Donut's b'day today.
Me- Sure, why?
Tejas- they make the best gulabjamuns. (He meant the caterer not the guests)

2 comments:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Really so sweet.....Here's wishing you a fabulous, joy-filled birthday and a great year ahead:)

Bdayo.Com said...

Birthday Gifts for you! Happy Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!