The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PTM Meeting

Looks like I am the only mom cribbing about the children's progress.

I am worried about the fact that the kids do not seem to be reading perfectly well in Hindi

I am worried that 3 digit subtraction was not given much focus while the school insists they had done it.

The coordinator assures that the new Hindi teacher will make things better.

While the report is good I have this vague sense that perhaps I am not focusing enough on their studies. 

Perhaps homework is not comprehensive enough for parents to understand how much the school is doing.

So I need to make them read more, practice more sums and focus on hand writing.

Still trying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing Tips. Useful ideas for other blogs sites also
Thanks & Regards
Divya
Assotech Business Cresterra.

Unknown said...

really nice article,
i will surely try to implement the same in my activity

Predict the team and win match tickets, T-shirts, Autographed Bats, and Rs. 1000 Hotel Vouchers

How do we know said...

hey ram.. please ! they are doing just FINE. chill na!